Tiny grass, your steps are small,
but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草,妳的步履雖小,卻在足下擁有整片大地。

Once I dreamt that we were dear to each other.
I wake up to find that we were strangers.
夢裡,我們彼此相親;醒了,其實與你未曾相識。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
妳看不見自己,妳只看得見自己的影子。

Her sunshine smiles upon the winter days of his heart,
never doubting of its spring flowers.
她的陽光對著他心中的冬日微笑,從不懷疑它是否會綻放春日的花朵。

Make me thy cup and let my fullness be for thee and for thine.
讓我做你的杯,且將我的滿盈奉獻給你,和你的一切。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing
and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你笑著對我不發一語,而我卻覺得為此已等候許久。

Lead me in the center of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.
領我至你靜寂之心中,讓我的心中充滿頌歌。

Love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
愛既加冕於你,也必定使你釘上十字架。

Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
只因陽光的一吻,烏雲變成天堂之花。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的漂鳥,來到我的窗前,發出啁啾歌聲,然後翩然離去。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs,
flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋日的黃葉,沒有歌唱,只一聲嘆息,便飄落而下。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
別將愛放在懸崖邊,因為那裡太高了。

He puts off his mask to his lovers.
He becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
他卸下他的面具,交給他的愛人;於是他馬上變得渺小如一首歌,或一個永恆的吻。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world,
and its worth by the claims of love.
生命在世界的呼求中找到財富,在愛的呼求中找到價值。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    MiaMe*李小米 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()